Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Belated Christmas Post!

My goodness I have been sick for quite a while now!  I need to catch up on posting!

The weekend before Christmas I attended a Christmas tea party!  The theme was "red or strawberries" and I wore my red Baby x Alice in Wonderland JSK.



Makeup of the day~

We went for a themed afternoon tea at JR東日本 hotel again! We do come here quite often it seems~  NT$700+10% is a bit pricey but nice for an occasional treat.

Savory plate

Several of us bring little dolls/plush out to take photos with and we spent some time setting them up around the table!
Sweets plates

It was a nice time and we got to chat and catch up!

Afterwards, some of us went for dinner together as well~
Salmon set meal

The last time we'd tried to come to this restaurant, the entire area had lost power <_<;  This time we successfully got our meals!

Violet and Linabell!

While scrolling my instagram to find what last year's Christmas tea looked like, I realized that I had worn the same dress last Christmas too ^^;  I haven't bought any new dresses since 2018 so my options are limited!  I did coordinate it differently though, so that's good!  Getting creative with coordinates can keep your wardrobe feeling fresh if you cannot afford to buy new main pieces~


Merry belated Christmas and Happy New Year!!