Tuesday, February 6, 2024

New Year Street and Recent Look

Long time no blog again :3  I recently have been restricted to staying home due to budget 😿 and didn't know if it would be interesting to share about the bar I went to (didn't even get an outfit shot)

Anyway, today I have an outfit snap from a couple days ago and also went to a New Year Street (idk what to call it...) with my mom!


Blouse, Skirt: Miia Mussa

I don't know what this style is called really 😸 The skirt seems like Liz Lisa style (from ages ago) but it's not really gyaru since I don't do hair/makeup like that.  I just really like it for casual days 💖


Headband: handmade

I went to the traditional market with my mom in this outfit!  It's very crowded now because it's close to Chinese New Year so I wanted a casual outfit.


Then today I wore another casual outfit to go to the New Year Street with my mom!

Also did my makeup again~ A quick and casual look

台北年貨大街
Taipei New Year Goods (Big) Street


It's been quite some years since I've come to this area. I used to come here rather frequently since it's by the fabric district (the building pictured below houses a lot of fabric shops, and in the streets around are other fabric/findings shops)

Jacket: Hot Topic
T-shirt: Target
Bag: Swimmer

Every year, vendors come here to sell New Year snacks, candies, street food, etc.  It's very crowded and festive!  Honestly, I still get quite anxious/dissociated in such crowded areas, but I like to try and push my limits so I can live my best life and experience things without being limited by social anxiety~  Plus, I had my mom with me :3

Me and my mom!

We got some snacks and cheap but cute socks!  Usually cute socks are around NT$50/pair but here was NT$100/three pairs!  


Wish you all a great end of Year of the Rabbit, and looking forward to Year of the Dragon!
龍年大吉! Auspicious Year of the Dragon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!