Thursday, January 4, 2024

Kokorolia + First Foot Massage!

Recently I got a foot massage for the first time!  I twinned with my teddy bear in this lovely BABY dress~ It's a rather light and airy material, but the layers I wore (and cotton socks) kept me warm enough in the winter!

KC, JSK: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT

Honestly I've recently been tempted to buy more matching dress sets for myself and Violet, but it's really out of my budget right now!
Twinning!

At Kokorolia I got the fish burger set meal again! I was so hungry because my canker sores had been preventing me from eating properly.  I didn't even talk much, just ate food XD

Hot and fresh fries and burger!

Creamy soup with LOTS of black pepper

Fresh salad with nice dressing

Afterwards, we went to a nearby foot massage place called O2 養森!  It was a really nice experience.  We got 10 minutes of shoulder massage and 60 minutes of foot/leg massage.  It was so relaxing and the staff members were all very nice and polite!

The environment is also quite nice.  It's not too bright, so you can easily feel soothed and at ease.

We got tea and snacks on the side there

It was such a lovely day!  Then I proceeded to get worse with my cough the day after >_<;  It's not advisable to eat fried foods during a sore throat!!

Have you ever gotten a foot massage before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!