Monday, May 20, 2024

Recent Looks

 
Hello! It's been a while since I posted as I haven't really done much interesting stuff!  So here's some recent updates from my life~

Kokorolia had a Magical Girl Week so of course I had to go, and I got Teddy into her Cardcaptor Sakura cosplay outfit as well!  I purchased a Polaroid snap with my favorite maid (all their outfits were so cute, I wish we could take photos!)



On Sunday I went to play some board games with friends and wore the T-shirt I designed with my little gremlin on it!  It says "Oh no!" as this is the gremlin overlay I used for scary games!  The T-shirt is available on my fourthwall shop along with my Summoning Circle collection as well! 
I had a lot of fun at the event.


Today I went for lunch with a friend and wore my casual punk lolita outfit.  I really love this skirt! I made it ages ago.  The fabric print is super cute!
Cutsew: Putumayo
Skirt: Handmade by me
Shoes: Sheep Puff

I also recently ordered three pairs of shoes from Sheep Puff on taobao as my friends recommended them for comfort.  They really are so comfortable! I ordered a size up in case it pinched my toes but I think the shape is really good for my feet!  

When I've had a chance to wear all three pairs longer, I may do a review :)  First impressions are that they are comfortable and nice for daily wear!

What have you been up to?  Hope you've been having a good time.  I feel like I've had a pretty solid couple of weeks and feel really blessed to have this period of positivity in my life!  Even though I did have a heavier workload last week and worked over the weekend, it's overall been nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!