Thursday, June 25, 2026

Weekend with Friends!

 Two of my friends visited me this past weekend!  It was actually an coincidence that they both came to Taipei over the same weekend 😹 It was a great time!

I didn't really take many photos, actually.  But it was so hot out!  So I don't have any outfit shots unfortunately 😿

 So here's just a few snaps!


Rose ice cream at Huashan Cultural Park



Grilled mochi at Ximending


Inspirational cilantro shirt at Ximending


Less than half the spread at a hot dishes restaurant!


Mala noodles and freeflow sides!


Chinese typeset(?) things at a shop at ChiFeng Street



Ice and grass jelly desserts near Zhongshan


Tea at Dihua Street


Fried cheese on a stick at Shilin Night Market

Bird hiding in a tree at Daan Forest Park 

It was a great mood booster over the weekend!  Super grateful for my friends 😻

The day they left, I went to the hospital with my mom for her biopsy.  The overnight stay was smooth, all things considered. I think I slept for 14 hours. I was tired from the full weekend! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you're all doing well, too! 

2 comments:

  1. Omggggg the food!!!!
    The typesetting stuff looks so cool! Is that like a place where you can buy them or are they just for display?
    I love your selfies! So cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @γ‚­γƒΌγƒͺγ‚“♡
      The food was so good!!
      This shop just had the typesetting pieces on display but there is a different shop who has functioning ones and you can create custom souvenir!
      Thank you ~ I wish I had gotten full outfit photos!!

      Delete

please share your thoughts!