I've never been into sports and so have never watch a sportsball game before. Last night/this morning I went to my first live stream viewing experience at a sports/darts bar with friends!
It was at midnight as they wanted to watch the Argentina vs Egypt game.
I slept in until afternoon and then did my regular live stream from 7-10 pm and helping out my mom before heading out to the event~
Because I know nothing about soccer football, on stream I asked who we were supporting and what the game rules were 😹
Turns out all our friends were supporting Argentina so I were Argentina flag colors! 🇦🇷
Ears: CTCTYO
Skirt: Amavel
Shoes: Sheep Puff
I grabbed a quick dinner at McDonald's before we headed to the bar! The minimum spend was NT$300/person, which is not bad for a bar. My drink tasted just like juice though.
Seemed everybody at the bar was supporting Argentina as all jerseys were Argentina and everybody seemed to be cheering for them.
Egypt played really well! Their goalie was so good. They overall seem to have decent defense and strategy whereas Argentina went for goal attempts a lot more and most of the game took place on the Egypt goal half of the field.
In the end, Argentina pulled ahead 3-2, scoring all three of their goals at the last 20-30 minutes of the game. It was really fun even though I'd only become a supporter of them about five hours prior 😹
To be honest, it felt like the referee was biased towards Argentina. I'm not clear on rules or fouls or the game, but it definitely seemed like Argentina got away with a couple instances of what maybe should have been a foul?
Overall, the energy of being around people who enjoy the same thing is fun! It felt exciting even if I wasn't always sure what was happening
Me and Neyrin, a fellow Taiwanese streamer (She's wearing a Spain jersey Exo gifted her because she's from Spain)
The bar was also decently roomy and staff was nice. We played a bit of darts afterwards and one of the staff said I had good form (but that doesn't mean I had good aim at all 😹)
Are you following World Cup? Or have you ever participate in any sports viewing event? Maybe we will meet again for Argentina next match!



No comments:
Post a Comment
please share your thoughts!