Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sharing a Sewing Project~ Lolita Corset

The Sew_Loli community on LiveJournal has a New Year's Resolution contest going on so I'm taking this opportunity to try and make my first corset :)

I thought I would have a ton of time over Winter Break, but really I'm just working more ^^; Still, I hope I can get it done!

Photobucket
Progress thus far~

It is 3 layers, has waist tape, and will have a busk front opening and lace-up in the back.

I like the look of Lolita fashion with corsets, so I want to add this to my coordinates if it turns out all right ^0^v Sometimes I wear a corset under my clothes, but my current ivory corset doesn't really match anything in my wardrobe...

More interesting posts coming soon ;)

Don't forget about the New Year Sale on my Etsy shop!