Monday, September 10, 2012

Lolita Runway Challenge Finals!

Yay today is the last day of the challenge! Unfortunately most of us were unable to finish ^^; I ended up moving a month earlier than planned so my machine has been packed up! I finally moved everything in yesterday, and the machines are out of the boxes (but not yet set up). I'm the worst challenge host ever =_=||

However, one contestant did manage to finish!
Here is Miss Rose's progress and finished photos:
Miss RoseMiss RoseMiss Rose

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Isn't she elegant?


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

As well as a blog entry of progress photos~

Eithne posted some progress photos here on her blog

Thanks for keeping up, ladies! I hope if this runs again it will go better ^^;

For now, I am going to focus on getting the English Gothic and Lolita Bible series up and running.

Thanks again to everybody who started with us!!