Monday, June 3, 2019

Recent Days

Recent outfits!  I haven't been doing much other than looking for work and hanging out with friends to be honest.  I've met some new friends, gotten shots and fingerprints for job stuff, applied to so many other jobs @_@;;  I forgot how annoying it is to look for work...
Hair: Daiso Japan
Blouse: Little Dipper
JSK: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Wrist stoppers: handmade by me
Everything else: offbrand
The weather here has been pretty nice, so that's good!
Blouse: Little Dipper
JSK: handmade by me
Everything else: offbrand
It was also my birthday on the 30th and my sister and friends threw me a surprise party!  It was nice and we played some board and card games and had cake!

Hopefully something more interesting is to come~

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!