Monday, March 7, 2022

Recent Exhibit Visits: Demon Slayer and Pokemon TCG



I'm a bit backlogged on posts now!  In February I went to see the Demon Slayer pop-up cafe and Pokemon Trading Card Game 25th Year Exhibit with my friend Doro.  We decided to do a casual twinning with the same print from Innocent World print, Japanese Butterfly (plain JSK for me)!  I love this dress very much for some casual days.

It had been raining for weeks but it was fortunately not raining the morning of our outing.

We first went to the Demon Slayers pop-up café where they had a couple of inflatable characters, the café, and a souvenir shop.

To be honest, the café foods did not look good as they were regular bentos and beverages.  The packaging was not even reusable on most of them.  The one cool one was the crow ice cream!! Doro bought one ^u^v  so I can share a photo!

It's really detailed!  The flavor was dark chocolate with bamboo charcoal for coloring.  She said the cookies were very delicious as well.  For NT$180, I think this is worth it!

We took some photos at the nearby building because it just has very photogenic hallways and windows haha!  Plus, we'd missed the Pikachu and Pochama photo opportunity and needed to wait until they came back.


When we got back to the Pokemon TCG 25 year exhibit, we just snapped some photos (it was quite crowded) and browsed the pop-up shop.  They had goods from the Pokemon Center, but I can't really afford to be buying more things right now!

The Pikachu and Pochama were suits with real people inside, so that's why they needed to take breaks.  They were super cute!!



We received special TCG for attending and Doro gave me hers :)  I doubt it's legal to use in game, but it's so cute and fun!  The text says that if it is your birthday (the move is called Birthday) you can flip a coin to see if you do 30 or 50 dmg instead.



I also got photos with the inflatable legendaries at the exhibit as well!!  I like Dialga's design better in general ^u^ But you really need to have them both together for full effect~


There was a cute card cutout photo place too!  The attack is "Photo Op" and "Commemoration Wattage" (play on the name of Thunderbolt)


It started drizzling just as we were about to leave, so it was a perfect timing for us!  It's been so long since we could go out.  It was a lovely day!

Who's your favorite legendary Pokemon? Articuno was my favorite of the originals ^u^

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!