Monday, February 21, 2022

Meiji Chocolate Fashion

Meiji is a common and popular brand of chocolate.  Recently they did some collaboration with fashion brands! I may be late to the news as I am not on social media much any more.  I want to share some of the ones I like though~

Of course, my favorite one is the BTSSB JSK available in milk and white chocolate!

I do wish it had a strawberry colorway available as well, or matcha.  I love bunnybear and bearbear designs so much!

Metamorphose has a pretty design that isn't as obviously chocolate, and comes in red as well as brown!


And the matching headdress is very adorable.  I personally don't like tying the ribbon under my chin because it's unflattering on my jawline, so I would likely put it behind my hair.  The little clips would keep it in place :3  Or put it onto a headband!
For more casual or accent accessories, there are two by HEIHEI that look really good!
This hat with a giant ribbon is lovely and would accent a plainer outfit well:

With a plain blouse, the patterned collar with ribbon would be a sweet touch:
The dripping edge on the plaid ribbons is a great design in my opinion.

And for accessories, Liquem has this adorable ring that I would love!!
The same design is available in earrings as well, but I like rings better.

What is your favorite flavor of chocolate?  Mine is dark chocolate, typically 85%-95% is a good bittersweet spot for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!