Saturday, April 6, 2024

Peach Print by BTSSB

 I recently saw the Hanamomo Shangri-La print posted on BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT Instagram account and love it!  It's unique to see peaches used as a print, along with the fans in the print.

Print in Mint



Print in Sax

I think the print shows the best on the mint and sax colorways.

Both the jumperskirt designs are so gorgeous as well~

I love the tassel and lacey ribbon detail on the chest of the first JSK design.  The floaty shoulder straps are also a lovely feature.

The large waist ribbon with detail ribbon is also nice, though I'm not sure I like the shape of the ribbon tails at that size as much.


The Oriental Jumpurskirt design is super cute!!!  I love the neckpiece and the double waist ribbons!

Without the neckpiece, it still has the floaty strap feature and some ribbons at the straps as well!  The bodice is plainer, with the center detail reflecting oriental top buttons I suppose?  It looks good with or without the capelet!

The onepiece is very gorgeous though I'm not sure I'd personally wearit as much.  I LOVE princess sleeves like this!  And it's got a Mandarin collar with a ribbon at the neck and ribbon at the waist.  


Something more unique being sold with this collection is the hairpin!


It is reminiscent of hair sticks, but easier to use in my opinion.  Sometimes I have a hair stick I've never used because I don't know how to do my hair to style with it!  With a hairpin like this, you can just stick the decoration wherever you'd like it to dangle without worrying about a long hair stick, which may not vibe as well with Lolita hairstyles.

The full collection is here and does come with the usual headdress, as well as a hair corsage and earrings and necklace!

What do you think of the new collection?  Or is there a flower you'd like to see as a print that isn't the usual roses and sakura?  Thanks for reading as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!