Monday, April 1, 2024

Casual Days

 I sure have been going out a lot recently, but just for casual days~  So have some outfit snaps!

KC, JSK: Innocent World
Blouse: Little Dipper
Underskirt: Forest Song

I wore this outfit to meet my friend at a lovely postcard cafe called 早初 Entry Time where you order by taking postcards from a wall, and can then mail the postcards to yourself or a friend at a future date!  The shop will charge a small fee (NT$30 plus postage to mail within a year, more for 2-5 years) for this service so you can receive a postcard from yourself or a friend from long ago. That is an interesting concept!

The artwork on the postcards are nice, too! I got a croissant with mushroom omelette and Americano



The ambience in the cafe was very relaxing.  There were nature sounds and gentle music to chill to.  Each table also had pens and glue for writing your postcard.

The food was also good!  The croissant was much larger than I expected, and the mushroom omelette was spilling out!  It tasted great.  The Americano seemed expensive at NT$120 (usually I expect NT$80-90) but it really did taste very good.

I didn't use the future posting service at the cafe, and instead posted my two cards to two friends from Twitch myself.  My friend gave me his two postcards so I'll post one to him when he reaches back to Canada, and I'll post the last one to whoever I feel like! 😹

Previously, I wore another casual outfit in all purple:

KC, JSK: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Blouse: Little Dipper

We went to an affordable pasta place called 囍愛義廚館 Fancy Pasta! I was thinking they might water down the sauce there, but they totally didn't and it was tasty!



I also went to Kokorolia Maid Cafe again, and this time ordered a different pasta dish! I actually wanted the roe pasta that comes with the Magic Set, but didn't want to spent NT$660 >_<;;

JC, JSK: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Blouse: Little Dipper

The pasta was delicious and garlicky, but it just wasn't the same as the roe pasta!

As we were finishing our meal, Maid Leina (my fav maid) came up to us and said a girl at another table couldn't eat her dessert and had offered it to me (she said I was pretty 😭) so we got a free dessert???  I asked Maid Leina to thank the other girl as I couldn't see her from my seating spot.

Free cheesecake!

Felt so happy!!  I wish I could have thanked the girl personally, though I am very scared to talk to strangers >_<;;

Anyway, that's been my days recently!  Hope you've all been having fun as well :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!