Monday, February 12, 2024

Year of the Dragon 2024!

Happy Year of the Dragon 2024!!!  Wishing everybody health and prosperity for this coming year!

KC, JSK, Socks, Rings: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Underskirt: Forest Song
Bag: Swimmer

On New Year's Eve is the reunion dinner!  Though it is only my mom and I, my mom prepped an entire FEAST!

This is for two people ๐Ÿ™€

 It took hours to prepare, but it was nice!  The veg dumplings (left hand side) were not as delicious as the ones my mom and I made ourselves a few weeks ago ๐Ÿ˜ผThe colors are lovely though!

On the first day of the new year, my mom went hiking with her friends so I went to Kura Sushi with a friend ๐Ÿฃ

At the mall/department store, there was lion dance going around to bless all the shops!


Despite many people having gone abroad or gone back south for the holiday, it was still busy at the sushi shop.  Kura Sushi does a gacha for every 5 plates of sushi eaten, but even with 15 plates between us (three chances) we lost every gacha roll ๐Ÿ˜ฟ I was disappointed because I was actually interested in the gacha goods this time!  It's Sanrio characters in Sakura theme outfits!

Overall I've been quite lazy this vacation (and for the past several weeks to be honest) and just staying in bed and reading mystery/thriller books on Amazon Prime every day ๐Ÿ˜น

Thank you for reading and have a blessed new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!