Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Summer Fruits Afternoon Tea

 On Saturday we had our July lolita meetup!!  I hadn't slept well the night before so I didn't bother with hair/makeup at all haha.

Normally I coordinate this JSK with black, so I decided to coordinate with white this time!


KC: Alice and the Pirates
JSK: handmade by me
Underskirt: Forest Song
Shoes: Sheep Puff


Parm ham honeydew skewer
Scallops mango waffle
Shrimp pineapple tart
Lychee seafood ball
Goat cheese grapes


uh.... a lot of sweets

 
Somehow I was still so exhausted the entire day.  Honestly, I zoned out a lot and kept yawning even while trying to participate in conversation 😿 At least the tea set was delicious!  The fruity theme was light and refreshing~
 
For dinner, we went to sushiro. I only ordered two dishes as I was honestly still full!  But I saw my favorite mala shrimp and couldn't resist. 

And also wanted to try this special collaboration item, which was mentaiko tuna and tasted very good!  However, it came with a gacha stamp so the price for the dish was high (NT$110) or I would have ordered a second one.  Unfortunately, collaboration items cannot be ordered without the add-on prize 😿



Happy summer to all!  Hope you are all staying cool and hydrated~




No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!