This is the follow-up post to the previous one about the convention!

Cat ears: CTCTYO
JSK: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Sheep Puff

Bought a nice bag (discounted to NT$599) and keychain (discounted to NT$149) was gifted by a friend!
This is pretty much just a photo dump as I didn't take that many photos, given that there aren't many series I follow with dedication! Also, it was the last day of the convention so lots of the good merch was sold out.
The Nintendo booth was quite large! And since we'd arrived early, we got to do some photo shoots there without needing to queue a long time.
I just took photos of some neat setups even if I didn't know the game.
There were hired cosers for some of the booths, though I didn't recognize any of the characters and the crowds were quite large so I didn't take any photos.

This scene folds up into a giant Godzilla head!

The staff taking this photo was really bad at framing 😹
Didn't even get the whole sword in the shot!
OK this was just a bit of a random post, haha!
My mom has started chemotherapy again as of today, so I will likely not be posting as much in future as I may not be able to go out or do anything fun for the next several months to a year.










So sorry to hear about your mom :( I love reading your posts, so I hope to hear from you even if it’s just casual informal posts!
ReplyDeleteThe convention looks like fun, I love the Pikmin!! That’s one of my recent favorite games.
@Rae Melody
DeleteThank you! I will do my best to find things to post about as well!
The convention was nice! Pikmin had an AR photo booth thing though I didn't go for it haha. Many of my friends play that game too!
I saw some of your stuff on insta stories! I loved the Monster Hunter stuff ToT Makes me want to go to a con soon!!!
ReplyDeleteHope everything goes well with mom! We'll miss your posts but we'll be here. Sending energy and positivity your way <3
@ã‚ーリん♡
DeleteI'm happy to see Monster Hunter goods too!! Even though I haven't purchased much; most has been gifted to me haha. I think I've only purchased a pillow and a door curtains myself
Thank you!! The first week has been all right so far. Mama Wolfie has been low energy but otherwise good. The first dose is smaller though to test the reactions so tomorrow will be the first full dose.