Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Bandai Namco Pop Up

Thank you to those who commented to wish my mother well! The first dose was a small one to test reactions and so far things have been going well~ The weekend was uneventful and I played Palworld all day haha!

Then yesterday I went to a Bandai Namco pop up shop and display. Despite being a Monday, it was crowded and lines were very long. I would have loved to do the stamp collection (get a postcard and visit different stamping stations where the stamps layer together to form a full image) but the queues!!!!   


I wore my Cyber Neon Girl set again, but this time I tried coordinating it with some lighter aesthetic and wore blue instead of black and red. 

KC: Alice and the Pirates
Blouse: BABY THE STORS SHINE BRIGHT
Harness, SK: Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Shoes: Sheep Puff

There were little pop ups on several different floors of the mall, though the upper floors were basically displays of goods from the pop up shop and ichiban kuji. 




Honestly kind of tempted by the Cardcaptor Sakura figure (NT$600) but I have no place to display. 

There was also quite some Tamagotchi things! It's gotten such a revival in recent years. 





 I took some video and want to make a little reel about it for my teddy bear's Instagram. Hopefully will get that up soon!

Do you collect figures?  How do you keep them if so?

2 comments:

  1. Your fit is too cute! I collect way too many figures 😅, but mostly display them on shelves. Some strictly for figures [and funko pops 😩], and one shelf that holds manga, I throw a couple figures in with the manga, and some on top of that shelf. But yeah, shelving is a must lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Ashley Starfish
      Thank you!!
      I am considering adding shelves in my bedroom but as the walls are concrete I can't drill, and I'm afraid of adhesive shelves falling from weight or earthquake!
      The only real display I have is a built
      -in shelf at my front door and it's littered with little things like keychain and stickers and such haha!

      Delete

please share your thoughts!