Saturday, September 19, 2026

Koko Maid Project Week + Lolita Shop!

 My first time going to Kokorolia maid café alone! Nobody was free, but since I had already an idea for styling, I decided to book a time slot and go anyway. 




I also looked up some "idol poses" online when I got home to take my coord shots 😹

Tried doing digital deco cheki and it is so difficult!!!  There's more on my Instagram 😹 It took a long time!


Ended up cheating and using stickers~
The turnaround pose is surprisingly difficult to get right



Also since lolita skirts are longer than idol skirts, there were many many outtakes where my leg disappeared under the skirt 😹 Took a lot of tries to get better angles!



I got a photo with Aki today. She did a "2D Vtuber" makeup. Her styling for events can get super detailed!!! Usually one day that she works she'll put in a lot of effort to do something unique. 

 Isn't her makeup so detail?

The event meal this time was a shrimp patty pesto risotto, so I ordered it!


Unfortunately it also had bacon, but luckily they were large enough strips that I could pick them out. 

The drink was orange juice soda. I'm not a fan of fizzy drinks but it was ok!


Afterwards I headed to a local lolita shop. Usually they require a reservation One day ahead if you want to shop as they don't have opening hours, but last night when I was doom scrolling I saw that they would be open this afternoon so I stopped by! Was tempted by a BTSSB dress, but didn't buy it. 


SA KU RA Café a la Mode OP


It's missing the collar, so it's NT$4500. Not a bad price for an OP in near- new condition from 2021. However, the collar is also really a selling point for me!  OP are also less versatile, but I do really want to get a couple more. 

It's similar to the Shangri-la Oriental series from BABY that I want!

There was also a BABY THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT Cherry Rendezvous JSK II for $7000???


Cherry Rendezvous 

It was in B condition and, unless the listing price on Lolibrary is wrong, originally cost a bit over NT$5000. $7k for a used JSK is wild!

The shop did also carry petticoats by the brand I like (Aurora and Ariel) but the daily one was not puffy enough and the super one was too long. My black petticoat is from this brand and I want one exactly like it in white as my current white bell-shaped petticoat is very old and very used. I would still keep it for more casual wear though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!