Sunday, September 27, 2026

Mid-Autumn Festival 2026

 Happy belated Mid-Autumn Festival!

 
I went to my mom's for dinner!  We both cooked fish and end up with four fish dishes 😹 
 
 
 
 
It was nice to eat and chat!  The moon cakes unfortunately didn't taste so nice 😿 I chose these ones at Costco because I thought they'd have egg yolk flavor and that's my favorite, but they really just tasted like butter haha!  They're Hong Kong style moon cakes but don't even taste like regular Hong Kong style ones!
 
 The one on the left is liquid center and the one on the right is normal custard(?) center.
 
 
It was also very difficult to take a photo of the moon haha!! 
 


P.S. Did you know you should not point at the moon because pointing at people is rude? And Chang E lives there so don't point at her!




No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!