Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lolita 100 Meme 11-20

Part two of the Lolita 100 Meme!

(11) 逆に一番一番嫌なことは?(What do you hate about it? Pet peeves??)
When my petticoat gets ruffled up. Or is not poofy enough :(
Also my lack of accessorizing and hair skills!
This year I have decided to try and do better at those points

(12) 愛読雑誌は?(Magazine you read?)
EGLB. That's it :D I do get scans online of the Japanese GLB and some Kera though

(13) ヘッドドレス派? ボンネット派? リボン派?(Headdresses, bonnets or ribbons/katsushya?)
Alice bows! I actually really love Alice bows, but don't wear them... I like small ribbons too, like for pigtails or something :3 and I love tiaras! Though maybe not for everyday wear...

(14) ドロワーズは穿いていますか?(Yes to Drawers/Bloomers?)
um, YES! poofy skirts are more likely to get pulled up indecently XD

(15) ヘッドドレスは前で結ぶ派? 後ろで結ぶ派?(do you tie headdresses at the front or at the back?)
back

(16) 好きな音楽のジャンル・バンドなどはありますか?(Who is your favourite band/type of music?)
rock! Actually I like almost all music. I like Evanescence, Disturbed, Taylor Swift (sometimes), Three Days Grace, Coldplay, Creed, Shinedown, Godsmack, Metallica, Nirvana, Puddle of Mudd, Flyleaf, Black Eyed Peas, Jay Chou, Nana Kitade, S.H.E., Da Mouth, t.A.T.u., PINK, Nightwish, Breaking Benjamin, Nine Inch Nails, and a lot more!

(17) 携帯の着メロは何ですか?(What is your phone ring tone~?)
King and Queen by Da Mouth


(18) ライヴにはロリィタで行きますか?(Do you go to concerts in lolita?)
never been to a concert

(19) ライヴに行く方はライヴ中にヘドバンしますか?(For people who attend concerts: Do you headbang there?)

(20) 何色が好きですか?(What colours do you like?)
milk pink, sky blue, pale lavender, mint green, bright yellow, white, silver, black, and lots of others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!