Thursday, June 30, 2011

Why I Am Busy and Stuff!

Sorry for lack of timely updates! I will continue to be quite busy for the next month because I am creating 4 full looks for a fashion show!

There are some new things that I am excited to try, so I hope this is a good learning process. Fashion sketches after the jump~


Look 1:
Photobucket
Jacket
Jsk
BLACK short sleeve blouse (I changed my mind about the coloring after I finished this picture)

Look 2 and 3:
Photobucket
Black Shorts Salopette
White Blouse with Detachable Sleeves

White Skirt Salopette
White Short Sleeve Blouse

Look 4:
Photobucket

Fabric Swatches:
Photobucket
I am using the pale pink with black print for the JSK
Black with Blue print for the shorts
White with Pink print for the skirt
White with Black print for the OP

So I am going to be very busy! But I will update with progress photos :)
Hime OP