Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Kawaii Face Masks!

A bit of a late post now, what with my poor Natto baby's health these past weeks, but I am still happy to share these lovely Lolita face masks!

Face masks are quite common in East Asia, so I'd wondered previously why there were no reusable Brand masks from fashion brands!  We do have fun disposable ones, but they tend to be cartoon characters, animal print, etc.  Now you can truly coordinate your entire outfit by having the same fabric!

I first saw some Innocent World masks on Misako's YouTube channel, and went to instagram to see more!
Aoki Misako

Atelier Pierrot posted some contoured masks with a really sweet strawberry print I love~
Even the ear hooks are ruffled!



Gyaru brand Secret Honey has some cute masks that would work with Lolita outfits as well.  Cherries are always a good motif to have!


My favorite, hands-down, is the adorable mask from my favorite brand BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT which features not only cherries and flowers, but Usakumyachan and Kumakumyachan!!!!

Unfortunately it seems you cannot choose the mask print for BABY's novelty fair... maybe they can make more masks in the future, though!


Restrictions are lifting as I write this, though some places still require face masks.  Social distancing, though voluntary, seems to be enforced at the shops I have been to.

The weather is improving, and I find myself wishing Natto had lived just a bit longer so I could have gotten him a harness and let him  outside again.  I'm certain the ground squirrels and birds in the yard are glad that I didn't let him out though ^_~  He's a hunter!

How are things where you are?  Hope you are all staying safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!