Friday, June 24, 2022

Florian and The Shibuya Store

Recently I went for some lunch and indoors walking with my friend Kamiko.  We went to an elegant restaurant in a department store called Florian, and then visited The Shibuya Store.  It will rotate brands that it carries from Shibuya from time to time!  That's very exciting!

I actually tried following the Popteen Kumikki Color Make tutorial, but it didn't go as planned so I will be attempting it again another time.  The pink color matched the pink accents in my dress!


Kamiko ordered a lunch set (sandwich, cake, and drink) while I ordered a sandwich individually and an ice cream with coffee.  The food was very good!


The "tablecloth" was actually a silk scarf sandwiched between two planes of glass.  Very elegant!  The entire environment was beautiful.  It was also spacious so we could keep social distance from others while eating. 


The coffee ice cream was amazing! I must try to make something like it myself.  It was two scoops of ice cream with cold espresso, and topped with whipped cream and some sweet wafers.  In the drink itself was some coffee ice chips that could melt without diluting the drink, or be eaten as ice chips (that's what I did and how I found there were ice chips!) on their own.  

I imagine I could freeze a plate of coffee and then shatter the frozen coffee for ice chips of my own.


After eating, we walked around indoors between several buildings connected by skyway.  Because it was so hot, walking indoors was more pleasant.  We visited The Shibuya Store which was carrying Rojita and Amavel brands!!


I tried on a skirt that I considered buying, but I am too big/tall for it... It's so cute on the model but on me, the bear head looks SO small!  It didn't cover my torso at all O_Q only my tummy.


Amavel reminds me a bit of Liz Lisa, but less floral in this collection.  

I also took a full-outfit shot with the body-length mirror they had. I really want one of my own!

KC, JSK, Hair ribbons: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Petticoat: Fantasy Land (Taobao)
Shoes: Secret Shop
Wrist Stoppers: Handmade by me
Bag: Swimmer Japan

The quality of the clothing felt very nice.  I wish I could have found something to purchase!


 An accent cardigan in a bold red color would be lovely!  For now, I had to let it go, though.

It was a wonderful day and it started raining hard only after I already arrived home, so I consider that good luck!!

I also bought a brown eyeliner from Kate Tokyo at the nearby drugstore so I can better attempt some makeup with brown liner.  Also I hope this pen is better than the ones I currently have... Kate Tokyo has a good reputation for eyeliners!

What's your favorite "theme" for clothing?  I guess bears and bunnies are favorites of mine!  As well as very cute cats~  You can see the bears on the dress I'm wearing this day, and BTSSB has the bunnybear and bearbear who I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!