Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Madam Rose Outing

 Recently I went with my friend Kamiko to Madam Rose, and elegant tea house! It's rather expensive and very gorgeous inside.  It's not somewhere to go often, yet has the ability to stop time while you are there~ So luxurious.


They have very unique and elegant chairs in the front area!  The backs are roses~

This time I ordered mochi waffle with ice cream!  I paired it with a rose latte.


And Kamiko had an afternoon tea set.  It ends up very filling!

It's been a while since I did my makeup~  I wore my Gingham Ribbon Rose one-piece and did some pink makeup to match.

I also took ages to make a rose braid in my hair, but it didn't photograph well at all... Dark hair problems O_Q

Every seating area is a luxurious couch! I love it very much and it's so comfortable.

The downstairs is currently not open, so I only have these photos for now.  
It's so relaxing to have a chat with a friend.  Whether it's to share some good stuff or vent about some daily struggles, having these conversations with a friend really makes the soul feel lighter!  Even though there's nothing we can do to help the other's situation, just having somebody to listen is great!