Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Recent Makeup

 Happy Valentine's Day!!  Treat yourself (and your loved ones) to something nice today!  I've recently been getting back into doing makeup, and today did a grunge-type look that is really not my usual style.  The dusty red I used ended up looking more brown in photos, but here is a photo dump of all the recent looks I did~

First up is today's red x black look.  You could call it an anti-valentine look, though I personally don't dislike Valentine's Day just because I'm single!


Another "first time" look for me was a reverse smoky eye!   The darker colors go on the inner corner and get lighter as it moves out.  I used a sunset type of color story and went from purple > hot pink > orange > yellow with a spot of blue shimmer on the inner corner.

I also revisited my Apocalyptic Beauty Cosmetics loose shadows in the collection Harvest Goddess to create this pumpkin look below.  I thought my Disneyland cup was an appropriate accessory!

The next look is a bit difficult to see with my eyes open, but it's green with a purple shimmer half cut crease.  I think next time I could take the green up higher so I can cut the crease up higher too.  It might be worth a try!

A bold and basic look here is blue with a silver half cut crease! 

For a combination I hadn't tried before, here is a purple and yellowish green look that has pink and blue shimmer on the lid:

One of my favorites is this colorful look here!

I know I haven't been blogging much, and I hope I can get better about it once I move into my new place, but that won't be for months yet.  Thank you for reading and for your patience with me!

Did you do anything for Valentine's Day (or, as I like to say, Palentine's day if you're with friends!)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!