Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pause

I will be most likely unable to update for a week or so... because I am moving!!! Hopefully it will all go smoothly and I will be able to start a new series on home decor (or at least room decor) and start with sewing tutorials again as soon as I get set up.

So look forward to Aurora's Chateau series about house and home styling (hey, if you're going to be in the same room for 100 years in enchanted sleep, it better be a really awesome room!)

Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension

I'll finish this off with the results of my February Challenge. It is 4 days early, but as I start packing I don't think I will be able to do any new coords... only three were completed! 囧rz


Photobucket
The themes I was going for were:
1) A more "mature" but cute look with a blazer and makeup
2) A casual schoolgirl look with black as the contrasting color
3) My first try at something Ero! This is taken with a webcam, so sorry for the poor quality! I created bustles with safety pins and removable bows which were pinned to D-rings on the corset from Scoundrelle's Keep (this is a Charlotte Cincher)

Not a very successful challenge, but it was still fun, especially the Ero coord :) I didn't wear it out of the house, but I liked trying something new!