Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Flaming Hot Community Day

 Saturday was November's Pokemon Go Community Day! The Pokemon featured was Chimchar, the fire starter monkey. I didn't have time to do a specific Chimchar makeup so I did a fire-themed general look.  The black-to-red eyeliner blend did not work well,but it was something new to try!
Shiny Chimchar!
 I went to the Mall of America with my boyfriend and played for the whole three hours. It's incredibly cold here in Minnesota now, so we have to play indoors. There are many, many Pokemon Go players at the mall, though!
New Weezing
 Because there are many people, it's easy to win group battles! We both got this new Weezing. I don't understand why it is Fairy type at all....

 I also got a perfect Chimchar that I evolved to the maximum!
 My final tally for the one's that I kept.

Primer: Milani Cosmetics
Eyeshadow: Sugarpill Buttercupcake and Flamepoint, bh cosmetics Solar Flare palette
Eyeliner: media liquid liner and LA Colors lip/eye liner (do not recommend...)
Eyebrows/Mascara: essence cosmetics
Blush: AOA Studio (shop miss A)
Lips: LA Colors lip/eye liner and NYX Cosmetics Macaron Lippie Orange
Setting Spray: Skindinavia
Overall had a fun time ^u^v
Also my boyfriend gifted me a copy of Pokemon Shield! So I will be playing that soon as well.
I forgot to take an outfit shot, but did get compliments while I was playing at the mall ^///^

Did you get the new Pokemon game for the Nintendo Switch? Whether you did or not, which starter is your favorite?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!