Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Singapore Trip Day 2

 On the second day of the Singapore trip, we had a meetup at HaiDiLao, a high-end hotpot place!  We have this in Taiwan as well, but it was still a good place to meet up.

My look for the day
I didn't take many photos of the food because it was a bit messy on our table ^^;



After a lot of chatting and eating, we went for some bubble tea!  I actually don't drink bubble tea much despite living in the land of bubble tea~  We went to KOI The which is apparently the Singaporean version of 50嵐 chain, as in it's the same chain, but looks completely different!  It looks much more high end!


Shinosaito treated me to a cup of bubble tea there ^u^v  So happy!!!

Then we went to Bugis Street for some shopping!!!  It's got lots of little alleys and turns and is a bit confusing, just like Taipei shopping!  I ended up only buying a pleated black skirt because I didn't see much else that was my style.


After walking around Bugis mall more afterward, we went to a hawker center for dinner.  I got some 魯麵 (lumian) with fried fish for SG$3!  I really wanted to eat more local foods while I was in Singapore but the number of meetups we did means we didn't really get to do that haha.  So I'm happy we got to eat this tonight!


A fun-filled second day!  I wish I had bought a SIM card so I could have tracked all the walking I did in Pokemon GO ^u^;;

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!