Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Teddy Bear HotPot with Family

Last week my cousin and his wife arrived in Taiwan!!  We went out for some hotpot~  It's a super cute one and also a good brand overall of hotpot called 聚 (ju) which means a get-together.  Perfect for our getting together!

There is a small but good selection of veggies and sides at this hotpot restaurant.  The meats are ordered and delivered, but the veggies are all-you-can-eat!


The soup bases have an option for the bear-shaped figurine if you get mala or cream bases.  We got both, as the pots are divided!


We also ordered a seafood/meat combo which looks very cool.  The meat is laid out in a "waterfall" style. This makes it easy to pick up!


Here is Teddy with her army of bears!  The mala soup base was so good and the spice mix was really fragrant!  Previously I also tried the cheese and cream soup base, which is rich and delicious as well.  I do recommend both!


The dessert bar is also quite nice at this restaurant.  I got a matcha ice cream and added some red bean, brown sugar mochi, and brown sugar sauce on top.  They also have Hokkaido milk ice cream, and you can mix the two to make "match latte" ice cream!  

 It was lovely to see my cousin again!  We had nice chats and delicious food!

What is your favorite flavor of hotpot base?  I love mala the most I think!  I don't even use a dipping sauce when I've got mala soup base.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!