Friday, September 1, 2023

Teddy Bear Hotpot and Escape Room with Fruefrue

I'm getting backlogged and losing track of the days!  Recently I went for the teddy bear hotpot again!  We wanted to show my little sister Fruefruuuue the cute soup bases~

I got a mala pot and my mom and Fruefrue split a yuanyang (divided) pot with a Hokkaido milk base and a kombu base.

Our cute soup bases!

My mom and sister split a surf and turf:
It's a beef waterfall!

And I got seafood: 

I really like the dessert at this restaurant because they've got great toppings!
Match and milk ice cream swirl with different mochis on top and some sweet red bean


Afterward, my mom went home and Fruefrue and I went to Ximending to do an escape room.  The first one was too scary for me, and Fruefrue couldn't understand enough Chinese to understand what was happening so we called it quits after the first section only.

Though you cannot get a refund (we did take up their time slot after all) I decided to get the shorter escape room game I did last time with Shino!  

While waiting, we went to Starbucks to chill and I got a Blackpink collab drink because it was cute and it's strawberry chocolate.  I don't know anything about Blackpink as a band to be honest :3




I let Fruefrue do all the puzzles herself other than the very last one and we just barely escaped in time!

That's right.  00:00 :3

Overall it was a nice day!

Have you ever done a horror theme escape room?  That one was my first and it was WAY too scary!  You even had a blindfold for when the ghost (a live actor) was going to come in.  We never made it that far though XD



No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!