Monday, October 16, 2023

XPark in Taoyuan

On Saturday I went to the XPark aquarium in Taoyuan with my friend Doro!  She had tickets from her workplace and her mother couldn't go with her, so we went together~ 

KC: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
JSK: Metamorphose temps de la fille

It was a fun-filled day!  We chatted a lot, took some photos, and overall had a relaxing day~  My feet got tired from walking around in old shoes (I really do need to buy new ones!) but I enjoyed the day a lot!
The aquarium incorporates digital projections into the exhibits.  To be honest, I did not find the digital aspects that interesting, so I didn't take any photos XD They were just projected fish/coral videos, basically.

The most popular exhibit is the jellyfish one!


The room is smaller than it seems, but all four walls are mirrors, giving an expanding illusion. 

The colors in the room change periodically, so it is really neat!  The music was relaxing as well.

It's difficult to get photos without other people in as it's a popular attraction~

The jellies room was definitely my favorite!

There was also a small outdoor area for goats and capybaras!  They decorated the pathway with some Halloween stuff!


We happened to catch the penguins at feeding time~  They were so cute!

Overall, it was a great day!


I wore big candy earrings since my dress print was candy-themed with lollipops on it~ Traditional Japanese lollipop candies!

Thanks for reading my blog!



What is your favorite type of aquarium exhibit?  I find the jellyfish so peaceful~ And there's a big variety of jellies too!  There was one called "egg yolk jelly" and one called "fried egg jelly" as well.  Interesting names!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!