Monday, October 30, 2023

Hello Kitty Hot Pot

 I can't believe I forgot to post this draft!  I went to hotpot at 聚(ju) Japanese hotpot (the teddy bear hotpot I previously posted about too) with Kamiko a couple weeks ago.  They have a collaboration with Hello Kitty until the end of the year, so their soup base, which is normally in a bear shape, now has Hello Kitty with their logo bear!



The flavor is still Hokkaido milk and cheese, but it's pink!  The pink pot contains more soup base for you to pour into the pot.


Aren't the two hugging so adorable?

The server comes by and grates some cheese into your pot. It's like party streamers on their heads!

I ordered the seafood platter!

The flavor of the milk is really fragrant and good! I definitely recommend it if you ever get the chance to try out Hokkaido milk as a hotpot base!

The branch we went to was in a mall, so instead of self-serve as it was at the branch I'd previously gone to, it was set meal type.  The dessert I got was a pudding:

Overall I had a great time and do recommend visiting a branch if you love hotpot and Hello Kitty!  My full meal was just over NT$500 if I recall correctly.  To get the Hello Kitty soup base, you just need to order a platter and add NT$99.  You also get a slight discount if you wear Hello Kitty clothing/accessories! 

What is your favorite hot pot soup base?  I'm torn between mala and milk.  Mala often is not vegetarian though, so it really depends on where you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!