Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Halloween Tea Party

 Happy Halloween!  On Sunday I went to a small Halloween tea party at Madam Rose with Doro and Kamiko~


KC, Socks: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
JSK: h.Naoto
Underskirt: Forest Song

Madam Rose has gorgeous interior and full couches to sit on with plush cushions.


The afternoon tea was a special for Halloween! I got one to split with Doro and while it was very cute, it was a bit expensive (NT$680) and did NOT include a drink (add NT$200 for a drink, and then I ordered the same drink a la carte for NT$280)
Quiche with a ghost, hot dog roll, veg in bacon roll

Matcha pie, scone with rose jam, chocolate pumpkin

I don't know what these were but they were pretty tasty!

Doro brought her entire Vtuber squad out! And I had Taiwan Teddy ofc

The restaurant seemed understaffed that day with only two servers.  We waited over half an hour for our food >_<;  I think it may even have been more than 45 minutes.  The table next to us was another Lolita meetup, but I didn't know any of them~

Had a pretty nice time eating and chatting with my friends ^u^v

Happy Halloween!  Did you do anything to celebrate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!