Monday, March 4, 2024

Nekomancer (with Pokemon Oreos)

The random inspiration to do makeup struck me again!  I did a colorful sunset makeup which contrasts with my Nekomancer sweatshirt.  Raise dead cats back to life! 

I also recently bought two very expensive Pokemon oreo from FamilyMart (normal cost is NT$35/pack, this was NT$88/two) and have been taking photos of the pokemon I receive!






Little things to lift the mood and treat yourself!

I do need to budget my food for more healthy options though, haha!  I actually wanted to buy the banana chocolate flavor of these Oreos but they were sold out. I should have grabbed them the first time I saw them!

Who is your favorite pokemon depicted?  Mine is a tie between Pikachu and Rowlet.  There are 16 designs total, so I hope I encounter them all!