Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Cardcaptor Sakura GETS!

 Recently I posted about going to a Cardcaptor Sakura Pop-up Shop but they were sold out of some of the items I wanted to buy, so I ordered online.  There was a delay as the umbrella (my main item I wanted!) was delayed by the manufacturer, and the shipment only just arrived recently!

I'm super happy with everything~

Mug with crown lid and spoon (NT$790)

Everything came packaged well and nothing was damaged!  Being able to see the items in person at the pop-up shop also helped me decide what to buy and not buy.  Physical shops are still important!

The keychain I picked up on a whim, to be honest.... it was just so cute! Though I'm running out of places to put my charms, pins, and keychains!  This one I placed on the doll bag I just got for my teddy bear :3  After I decorate the doll bag (next Lolita meetup!) I'll share photos as well!

Dream Wand keychain (NT$250)

Since I spent over a set amount, I got not only free shipping, but also a gift with purchase!

Gift with purchase Clow Wand acrylic cutout

I think I'll be putting this acrylic cutout in Violet's doll bag as well.  Since she's 25cm tall, the doll bag is pretty large!

The item I most wanted was this umbrella:
Clear Card umbrella (NT$699)

It's so pretty!  I am not certain if it has UV protection at all (I'm thinking not) but I did use it today as a parasol all the same.  Since we get rainy weather fairly frequently, having an umbrella at all times is handy!

Umbrella Cover

As a bonus, here is also a plate I asked my friend to pick up for me when he went to the pop-up shop with his wife!  It's by a different brand than the online order I made, so I asked him to help me grab it.  It's so cute!!!
Kero-chan Heart Plate (NT$350)

Who is your favorite Cardcaptor Sakura character?  I think I love Sakura and Kero-chan the most!  Probably a very boring answer, but they are such a cute and sweet dynamic!  The classmate who always comes up with strange (and incorrect) explanations for things is also pretty funny.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!