Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Recent Outings and Coords!

Recently I've gone out a bit though I haven't posted in a while!

Kokorolia

I went to Kokorolia maid cafe with my friends again!  The outfit was rather last-minute and I should have worn an underskirt >_<  My petticoat is showing in the photo šŸ™€


I was hungry and got a full set meal this time!
So it came with salad and soup (the soup is really good! I always get extra pepper on top, which the maid will sprinkle on for you~)


And my usual fish burger~


The dessert drawing was so cute!!!  I was actually almost too full to finish the cake, but got it done!

My friend got waffles and the drawing was adorable, so I took a snap of it too šŸ˜ø

I also finally leveled up my VIP card!  I'm level 2 now.  The number of stamps required to level up increases exponentially between levels.... so I think it's 50 stamps to level 3??  It'll take ages... but I have my friends to help me spend money and level up! šŸ’Ŗ
The lower card is for collecting different-colored stamps. But the stamp color is changed irregularly, so you just need to check the color every time you visit!


Sushiro x Monster Hunter 20th Anniversary

On Monday I went to a different Sushiro branch with a friend for more Monster Hunter sushi!!  This branch had a Diablos cutout.


I got another sticker and two card cutouts~

My friend treated me to the special Monster Hunter tuna platter šŸ˜» which is so delicious!

I actually ordered TWO of the monster egg delivery quest dish this time.  It really doesn't photograph well, but it tastes SO delicious!

Taiwan Teddy is 14 plates tall šŸ˜¹

And we got keychains!  Mine is the steak keychain and my friend got the powder keychain.  Last time we went to the other Sushiro, it was during the second wave of gifts (file folders) and they'd run out already.  I'm happy to get the keychain!


Hope you've all been well!  Last weekend I spent the entirety of Saturday and most of Sunday rotting on the couch. It was actually pretty relaxing to not do anything šŸ˜¹

Thanks for reading and wish you all a good time!

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering where Kokorolia was & I just checked. You're the only person I follow on blogspot from Taiwan <3 so I'm always happy to see the places you go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @MĪµĪ›
      It's very close to Ximending, which is a popular shopping and tourist district! There's at least three more maid cafes in that area, but Kokorolia is my favorite~~
      Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog!

      Delete

please share your thoughts!