Sunday, November 12, 2023

A Maid Cafe with Decent Food?

 I don't believe I've written about the maid café I recently started going to.  It's called Kokorolia 心物語  and I've gone three times now!

The maids are chatty and will make you feel welcomed, so I really appreciate that!  The previous two times I went, I only ordered dessert, but this time I ordered a proper meal set.

KC, JSK, Rings: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Bag: Swimmer

I ordered a fish burger (NT$270)  with the Set Meal A  (NT$160) which includes a salad, soup, and drink (NT$120 or below)

The salad was a fruit and veg one with a decent amount of dressing!

The previous two times I went had been on Wednesdays, and this time was on a Friday, so I didn't know any of the maids there.  They were just as sweet and chatty as the maids I'd met previously, so that was really nice!

Americano

Mushroom soup
The maid puts the black pepper on the soup for you :3

The burgers come with fries!  And the maids give you gloves so your hands stay clean while eating the tall burgers~

Fish burger with fries


The fish burger was actually warm and tasty!!  Normally I have quite low expectations for theme cafes/restaurants as their selling point is the theme, not the food, but Kokorolia actually has decent food!
Also an adorable little flag on the burger


We stayed a bit past our 2-hour limit chatting.  One of the maids loves Alolan Vulpix and apparently these two plushies are hers!


Overall, I really enjoy this maid café.  It'll be a nice treat to go occasionally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!