Monday, August 5, 2024

Summer Fruits Meetup

 It's been so hot recently! Summer is full power! And we had our August meetup around the theme of summer and fruits~  So the dress code was "yellow or fruits" and I chose to wear a yellow dress~

KC, JSK, Rings: BABY THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Blouse: Little Dipper
Underskirt: Forest Song
Shoes: Sheep Puff
We went to our regular hotel afternoon eat at JR 東日本 again!  The savory dishes almost all had meat this time, so I pulled out the meat to give to my friend I was splitting with and used the cream cheese mixed nuts ball as filling for my croissant and as topping for the bread slice instead.
Salad, cream cheese with mixed nuts, duck croissant, prosciutto on bread, duck quiche

The sweets this time were a variety of fruit flavors!  I don't recall each item, but there was definitely mango, banana, lemon, and I think peach?  Possibly passionfruit as well.


Placing the sweets together on the plate, it looks so summery!  The only item I didn't like was the cube with desiccated coconut on the outside.  Everything else was so delicious!
Bright summer colors with a touch of chocolate!

Prints photo

Shoes photo 
(The sneaker is Sugar's daughter XD I'm not sure if Lolita shoes come in children's sizes?)

It was a lovely time! We stayed until close again, then went to get dinner together with those who didn't have other places to go.

We queued at two different restaurants to see which one would have an opening first, and ended up going to a restaurant that I've never been to before!  It's a Japanese Italian pasta restaurant called Waku Waku Pasta and was delicious!

I ordered a salmon mentaiko pasta and it was filling.  The set meal came with a drink (I got hot Americano) and a bread that had mentaiko sauce also!  Since the afternoon tea had been filling, I actually wasn't terribly hungry and dinner really filled me to the brim!



It was a great day!  Since it's so hot out now, I don't ever want to go outside, but it's worth it to meet up with my friends and get to chat and catch up.  I even wore so many layers that day... bloomers, petticoat (2 layers plus lining), underskirt (with lining), and dress (also lined) O_O;  But I felt pretty and cute and had a great time with my pretty and cute friends!

I shall leave you with a makeup shot as I was pretty pleased with my makeup that day!  I did yellow x pink look using my Oden's Eye Spring Dragon Palette.


Stay cool and hydrated in this weather!!  Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute theme for the meetup! Definitely my two favorite things <3 Also you look absolutely adorable! Love the color combo! And ahhhh all this food looks so good! Wish we had places like those around here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @キーリん♡
      Thank you so much! The food was really delicious :3
      This is actually in a hotel 😹 Maybe some hotels in your area have teas open to the public?

      Delete
  2. I loved your dress and the person who had big cherries on their dress~~ Super cute! And ooooh my God that mango one looks SO good ૮⸝⸝´ρ`⸝⸝ა Also that pasta!! Yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @黒い Amiman
      Thank you so much!! The food was all so delicious *u* It's why we keep going here! I think I'll visit Waku Waku Pasta in the future again too if I can get a seat. It's so worth it!

      Delete

please share your thoughts!