Saturday, November 25, 2023

Recent Snaps

 

After going to Kokorolia on Wednesday, we walked around the area before my friend had to go back to work and I met up with a new person I'd met through board game meetups.

We found a large pop-up shop for Kanahei's Small Animals (Pisuke and Usagi) who are just so cute!!  They had lots of goods at this shop, but I couldn't justify buying anything.  There were many tempting goods!!
KC, JSK, Rings, Socks: BABY THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Bag: Swimmer Japan
Underskirt: Forest Song

At the department store there was a mirror with an amusing saying on it: "I am not a loser; I just wanna be free"

I think the brand sells mini bags.  I'm not sure what that saying is supposed to mean in regards to their bags, but I want to use it as my stream title for when I play Beholder, which is about being a landlord in a totalitarian world and spying on your tenants XD


After we parted ways, I headed to a recently-constructed building called 裕隆城 (Yu Long Cheng) to meet the new person for some coffee.  Because I arrived early, I ended up browsing an alcohol shop and buying Indian tea there ^u^  The tea is really good and spicy!  The staff also was very patient in explaining the wines to me as I'm pretty new to wine.


I did not explore all the different floors, but did get a couple snaps of this giant kung fu(?) rabbit and a Christmas tree!


The Christmas decorations are up all over the city!  I may try to find some friends and some time to go to Banqiao for the New Taipei Christmas City setup and get some photos :3  It's very crowded there though!