Looking for a snack fix, but don't want it do be unhealthy? Try some delicious, healthy french fries! The sweetness of the potato is balanced with the salt and pepper. For more variety, try herb blends (basil?) or cinnamon!
These would be lovely at a picnic or potluck meetup
EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
Salt and Pepper to taste
OR Cinnamon Powder
1. Wash your sweet potatoes very thoroughly. I leave the skin on because it is nutritious, so it is best to super scrub it!!
If you somehow end up with dirt on the inside of your potato, cut that portion off because it is weird
2. Slice the potatoes into wedges or whatever shape you want and put it in a baggie for shaking
3. Take 1TBS of EVOO and put it in the bag too
4. Shake it up to fully cover!
Really, I don't know if it covered everything. It is the thought that counts I think!
5. Lay the fries on the toaster oven plate and put your seasonings on top. The sweet flavor is very interesting and yummy with salt and pepper!
6. Put them into the toaster oven and bake until they are hot and toasty and cooked through. I put mine at 750W for 15 minutes. I have no idea what W is :/ Sorry
7. NOM the fries while hot!